Factory Operative – Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
Parallel Flooring Accessories Ltd are looking to add to our production team! We’re looking for a candidate to fulfil multiple factory/production duties in a busy and growing family owned business. Your primary duty will be in picking and packing of product but the role also entails more complex aspects of wood working, hand finishing and stock control. The role is available immediately for a suitable candidate. The position is based out our Head Office, just outside Market Rasen at Willingham Hall Industrial Estate.
Ideally, candidates should be punctual and show an excellent will to work. Specific business and industry training will be provided within the role. Experience is not required, however, being able to work as part of a team is critical. Independent travel would be an advantage due to the business location. Forklift truck license, first aid training or any experience in woodworking would all be looked upon favourably.
See key job details below:
– Full time position (Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm)
– Work will include many aspects of a general factory environment
– It will be necessary to work as part of a small team. Ability to work independently is a given.
– Individuals must be educated up to GCSE level
– First aid qualifications, forklift truck license or experience of woodworking all beneficial
– Salary dependant on experience
– 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
If you prefer you can provide a CV in person or in writing to:
FAO: Graeme Bell
Parallel Flooring Accessories Ltd
Unit 4 Woodworks Row
Willingham Hall Industrial Estate
Lincolnshire LN8 3RH